A new Aldi on Evreux Way, Rugby
We’re asking the local community to support our plans for a new Aldi on Evreux Way, Rugby. We need local people to tell Rugby Borough Council how a new Aldi in Rugby would transform a brownfield site and help support new jobs in the town.
Our proposal includes:
- The creation of up to 45 new jobs for local people.
- A £5 Million+ investment in the local economy.
- A brand new store with a net sales area of 1,315 sqm.
- 96 parking spaces, with allocated parent and child spaces along with 4 electric vehicle charging points with the potential for more.
- Free parking for 90 minutes with access off Corporation Street.
- Additional employment opportunities during the construction process and through the supply chain.
- Attractive landscaping to help the site fit in with the local area.
Please complete the form below to send your support to Rugby Borough Council Council’s Planning Department.
Thank you for your support.